Sealed Lead Acid Battery & UPS
Sealed Acid Battery
VRLA Battery (Valve regulated lead acid battery) or more commonly known as sealed lead acid battery or maintenance free battery, is a type of lead acid rechargeable battery. Due to their construction they can be mounted in any orientation and do not require constant maintenance.
They are widely used in large portable electrical devices, Central Battery system, off grid power systems and similar roles where large amounts of storage are needed at lower cost.
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
UPS’s provides power to a load when the input power source or mains power fails. A UPS differs from an auxiliary or emergency power system or standby generator in that it provides near-instantaneous protection from input power interruptions, by supplying energy stored in batteries, super-capacitors, or flywheels. The on-battery run-time of most uninterruptible power sources is relatively short but sufficient to start a standby power source or properly shut down the protected equipment.
UPS’s are typically used to protect hardware such as computers, data centers, telecommunication equipment or other electrical equipment where an unexpected power disruption could cause injuries, fatalities, serious business disruption or data loss. UPS units range in size from units designed to protect a single computer to large units powering entire data centers or buildings.
- Sealed Construction for leak-proof operation with no adverse effect to capacity or service life.
- Maintenance free operation during float service life. No need to check specific gravity.
- More than 1000 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from the batteries depending upon the average depth of discharge.
- Electrolyte suspension system.
- Low pressure valve regulated so there is no accumulation of gas within the battery.
- Self -discharge life for the batteries at room temperature is 3% of rated capacity per month.
- Compact size with high overall power factor & efficiency in the same capacity range.
- High frequency uninterrupted power supply with double conversion technology, designed to provide clean energy and best protection to all your critical equipment.
- User-friendly design of graphic LCD display and LED indicators shows clear information and easy to use.
- Rack and Tower 2 in 1 design, can be used as normal tower UPS, also can be used as rack mount type of UPS inside standard IT cabinet.
- Online Network monitoring and control.
- Built-in dry contact/RS-232/EPO communication port
- Online maintenance program enables the maintenance program to be carried out without switching of the UPS.
- Over-load, short-circuit, and over-heat protection