Axyl Fire Rated Cable
Fire resistant cables are used, where required by local fire codes, in the wiring of:
- Fire resistant safety circuits.
- Public address and emergency voice communication system in high-rise buildings.
- Control and instrumentation services in industrial, commercial and residential complexes.
- High temperature installation conditions.
In all fire disasters, fire smoke, heat and toxic fumes are the main obstacles to safe evacuation of a building or area. A major contribution towards overcoming these hazards is the use of fire resistant and non-halogen producing cables.
Axyl fire rated cables are manufactured and approved to meet the international standards for fire system. Designed and manufactured in UK, Axyl cables are in compliance with international standards for fire resistance and flame retardant testing. Axyl Cables are approved and complies with Low Smoke & Zero halogen Emission gases under fire condition.
- Fast to install with superb working flexibility
- Twisted Conductors for added data protection.
- Red,White, Black outer sheaths available in 100m, 200m, 500m rolls..
- Aluminium Foil Screen for EMC protection.
- Voltage rating 300/500 V
Axyl Fire Cables are LPCB approved to :
BS 637:2013 CWZ
BS EN 50200:2015
BS EN 60754-1:2014- Zero Halogen Emmissions
BS EN 61034-2:2005-Low Smoke Emission
BS EN 60332-1-2:2004
Axyl Cables are LPCB approved, Dubai Civil Defense & Qatar Civil Defense Approved.